92 gallon reef tank (corner tank)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I, personally, would stick with ocellaris clowns. One black and one of the orange and white clowns. :) i like the peaceful ones. I would suggest to stay from clarkii, maroon, and tomato clowns as some can be absolutely ruthless! As always, it depends on the fish. :)

I was thinking fancy black ice??

Hmm. Those are pretty. However, it's a very new species(as of 2010) so there isn't much information on them plus they're really expensive. It isn't a move I would make, but I'm a broke college student. Lol. I would look into some Wyoming whites. They are still unique and have been around a little longer so there is more information. Just personal preference. :)

I work for SA Sustainable Aquatics and can get Them for supper cheap ! I can get any I want if you look up that

I would suggest to stay from clarkii, maroon, and tomato clowns as some can be absolutely ruthless! As always, it depends on the fish. :)

funny you said that my Clarkie moves anything I put in tank
he is just one big goof I put it on one side he picks it up brings it over to the other side so now I fake him out put it on the wrong side and he basically puts it were I wanted it in the first place
I think he wants to be a tank designer :D :p

Haha yea I want something cool like that!! I want something that hostes an anemone !!:)

In that case I say def go for it! :) they're gorgeous. I'm not brave enough to try anything else yet. That's an awesome job! I would love to do something like that.

funny you said that my Clarkie moves anything I put in tank
he is just one big goof I put it on one side he picks it up brings it over to the other side so now I fake him out put it on the wrong side and he basically puts it were I wanted it in the first place
I think he wants to be a tank designer :D :p

That's so funny! Lol. I haven't had a complete goof ball fish yet. Hoping to have one sometime. Haha.

Robbie! Guess what!!! I found a custom build 90 gallon drilled with black trim all drilled for 2.5 inch bulkheads, guy wants 150 for the tank, hes sending me some pictures later

I definately will. Im just debating on weather or not to buy it or a complete setup for 350 its a 75 gallon, just like i wanted lol i put a bunch of stuff on craigslist and kijiji to help these upcoming purchases !

I think you would like the more space but it will cost more on everything or of your like me live on that kind of site and I got my 46 bow and stand with sump for 100 t5 lights for 50 a nice skimmer for 35 and rocks for free with some misc. items for around 75 and I have a compleat reef tank

Here was my tank

Attachments

• image-2251785526.jpg
    image-2251785526.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 97
Back
Top Bottom