a moment of silence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi All. A sad day today. I could not find my false perc clown anywhere in the tank today. When I looked behind the tank, there he was...all dried up. What makes this one worse is the fact that this was my first fish I put in the tank over a year ago when I started it back up after a few year hiatus. He survived ammonia spikes, rock slides, bad tap water and my inexperience only to jump to his death. Has anyone ever had a clownfish actually jump out of the tank? Anyhoo...Thanks for listening. Check out my gallery, I tried to upload some pics and I hope it worked. Lando

first of all so sorry :cry: checked your gallery that is one beautiful tank!

23_11_41.gif

Well, at least your clown survived through all that! Mine won't survive through anything! So sorry to hear it though. I lost both my clowns this week. Jumping is the major reason I have a top... :cry:

I lost a clownfish this weekend too..i think to velvet but i only had him for about...oo 24 hours so maybe its just that im a fish killer!! :cry: :? :(

I am mising one of my tank raised perc's. I can not find him anywhere. He just DISAPPEARED. No one is capable of eating him, I do not have a filter. He would have to jump pretty high to make it over my 12 inch canopy! :? I understand your loss. It is strange how we get attached!

do you have annemoni thats where one of my clowns went like week later he spit him out

I feel your pain. Had a Snowflake Eel manage to get through my nearly-air-tight seal...found him a week later on the carpet...board stiff. :cry: That's when I switched from fish-only to reef.

Back
Top Bottom