added new corals but....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
ok added a bunch of new corals

now my clowns being a goof ball

he keeps pushing over all the new corals , I fix them and he goes right back knocks them over again :facepalm:
he never done this before now he broke the toad stool leather off the rock it was mounted to than he gets under it and swims around with it , my question is this what is his malfunction? he's driving getting on my last nerve , yes I know the name fits he's a clown lol
it's almost like its a game with him ,it's funny but enough already!!
whats next he going to play fetch:brows:
ok back on track how can I get him to stop before he destroys my new corals

I use Lock tight gel ,
thats not the prob he's knocking over the corals along with the rocks there glued to lol he became the incredible hulk all of a sudden I think he thinks its a game
he also broke part of the stem off my toad stool leather now he swims around with the crown the big dummie
almost forgot to ask how to go about fragging the base of the leather since its in 2 now

I use a cyanoaca...crap I can't recall the substance...glue that I ordered off of BRS or saltwaterfish.com. Don't recall. It is a liquid and it firms up quickly when SW is added to it, but gives you enough time to put the corals where you want them to be before it hardens.

But really, I dont see how loc-tight isn't enough. I would just use more glue if a crazy clown is knocking them over. That thing must be a monster, it takes my massive lawnmower blenny to knock over corals and only the ones that aren't attached.

its plenty he is knocking over the rocks there on
he gets under it an pushes till he gets it to move and these rocks are not light about a lb a piece compared to him its at least 10 X his weight lol

its plenty he is knocking over the rocks there on
he gets under it an pushes till he gets it to move and these rocks are not light about a lb a piece compared to him its at least 10 X his weight lol

You can glue the rocks together with super glue, or use epoxy to keep everything together. Not sure what your aquascape is like, but it seems you have many small pieces that are being moved around a lot.

most of base rock are pined together with plastic pegs seems he stopped doing it today think it was cause it was new to him

Back
Top Bottom