Adjusting flow in reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JJ-MIK

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know this is known subject.. But I just purchased 2 jebao wp40's for my 6'reef. I played with them for an hour. Got them set so the current is good.. But now I can seem to find a happy spot for my low current corals.. 2 brains. An elegance and a gargonian.. How do you guys set yours? My tank is sps dominant.. But still have those low flow corals.

I try and use rocks to "shield" my low flow corals when I can. One if the reasons I like the islands scaping style

Island scaping style? Can you post a pic by chance? Here is what my flower pot looks like now.. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393557971.751182.jpg

I've been playing around with my 2 wp40 as we'll these last few days. I had it on "else" mode but now I trying wave 2 mode. We'll see. Love the power on them tho

This is my only real mixed reef at the moment, and I can't find any pics from the cycle to show you just the rocks but you can still see what I mean ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393561940.269975.jpg
It looked a lot like my new 10's scape before everything grew in

Back
Top Bottom