And we wonder why people crush their tanks with fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brenden

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am setting here "working" and looking at a TFH mag. The first page has a oceanic aquarium ad with a 72 gal bow front with the stainless canopy and stand. Well I happen to noticed the fish in the picture. I started counting and got a grand total of 52 clown, engineer gobies, psuedo chromis etc. We know better but people new to the hobby would want a tank "like that" I was just in amazement at the amount of fish they showed in the tank. Yes I know it is just marketing, and just a picture..

It's actually quite common to see tanks like that (with that many fish) set up at trade shows for the aquarium industry.

I kind of compare it to speedometers in cars...yeah, they say 210 or whatever, but that doesnt mean you are supposed to go that fast...

I kind of compare it to speedometers in cars...yeah, they say 210 or whatever, but that doesnt mean you are supposed to go that fast
I guess that explains why my auto insurance is so expensive.

Hara said:
I kind of compare it to speedometers in cars...yeah, they say 210 or whatever, but that doesnt mean you are supposed to go that fast...

you mean I cant drive 120mph... no wonder my wife dont like my driving... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom