Anthias ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

c0mf0rt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've been asking and asking for help about buying my last fish and I was thinking about getting some sort of Anthias....

Does anyone have any experience or advice for me?

from all my readings the do better in groups of one male and a few females so not a good idea !

Anthias do better in groups of at least 3...5 is better. They also need lots of swimming room. I wouldn't get just one or two. JMHO.

OK man....... :) .... I'll bight the bullet.... HOG CANDY it is as long as you assure me that it won't duke it out with my six line....... or anything else in the tank...

never had a prob with mine ! until the tank over heated then he couldnt hang lol :)

the six line and him shouldnt look twice at each other ! dont pay alot for one ! i got mine for $30 but have seen them as high as $70 :)

also if he does cause a issue ill take him from ya as long as ya get a good deal on him :) cause i want another :)

Any ideas on where I can get one cheap??? I definitely haven't seen one of these at my LFS......

i got mine from a lfs ! but fosters want way to much for them ! well they dont show them on there web site but in the magazine ! ill look around see what i can find for you :)

Kewl... yeah I'll check with one of my LFS and see how much they can order one for...... Sounds like exactly what I was looking for....... you da man....

No clams... had a flame scallop.... and not planning on getting... I only have PC lighting... don't think it's good enough for the big boys...... thanks for the research... you turned up ALOT more than I did..

google rules :) then when ya find a link that sells a item click similar pages for a new search list works good :)

Back
Top Bottom