Anyone ever use this rock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kimlafeiet

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Aquamaxx base rock from Marine Depot.
AquaMaxx Dry Reef Rock

It is on sale for 40% off today, which makes it less than $2.00 a pound, WITH shipping & handling. Not bad, I am thinking of ordering another 25 lbs just to have on hand. I am not happy with the look of some of my live rock, I would like to cycle some more nice base rock and then swap it out with the "ugly" rock in my tank.

Just want to know if anyone has used this rock before. Do you like it?

That's what this is. Brand new last week, it colors up in a couple of months. I highly recommend it.

Attachments

• image-2468546455.jpg
    image-2468546455.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 201
If I lived in the USA I would jump all over that deal. I just checked and shipping to Canada is over $40 for 10 lbs of rock.

******! Stop making me spend money right now! *laugh* I just ordered 150lbs of this stuff for my new 120 build.

Seriously, thanks for the tip on the cheaper rock! Total came to $232 and change for the 150lbs... And $60 of that was shipping. I wanted $175lbs but I'll have to see how 150 looks first.

Yeah. Got home from my shift late last night and saw it was ending in 58 minutes. Needless to say bought some of it to see how I like it. If I don't it'll become refugium rock. Looks like I'm slowly piecing together a 55 gallon build. Thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom