Anyone from NJ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reef Mechanic

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone. Looking for some fellow reefers from NJ that might wanna trade frags or even just take some stuff off my hands at times. Got some corals I've been trimming back with nothing to do with at times.

I'll be in Maple Shade from Sunday through Tuesday, but I have no trades unfortunately.

I'm in Princeton. I'll definitely take your frags if you have extra!!!! I would be really happy to!!!!!

Lol well that doesn't help :/

Well no, it doesn't help you, but it might help me if you just have stuff to get rid of. LOL:brows::lol:

Are there any good shops I should plan on checking out while I'm up there, or is everyone still trying to recover from Sandy?

Allquatics in Hamilton is nice. They're almost out of stuff now and are getting their first shipment after the hurricane next week. Definitely go to absolutely fish in Clifton.

Rutrag said:
Well no, it doesn't help you, but it might help me if you just have stuff to get rid of. LOL:brows::lol:

Are there any good shops I should plan on checking out while I'm up there, or is everyone still trying to recover from Sandy?

Only place right near me is Aquarium Center, they have like 8 coral tanks packed with stuff.. lil overpriced but overall nice stuff

I'm in Jackson. I have a Kenya tree that's dropping branches all over! Once I get some small rocks or frags plugs I'd love to trade! If you even WANT a Kenya. It frags itself so much. Lol

Back
Top Bottom