aqua controller question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cichlidmania26

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm looking for a aqua contrellor for a good price that can run my fish room. Looking for one to monitor/control a saltwater hot frag tank and a 470 gallon cichlid systems any ideas. I want two ph probe two heaters I want to be able to control everything through internet and via computer

Thanks kurt,
I will check this system out. Not really sure yet but might be starting up a fish store and want my complete store to be on a system to control.

Now can these check more than just two ph probes and all your other testing and controlling. I want a system to run a store of tanks of different types

100% go with the Reef Keeper. I think you could get away with a lite.

I am running the Lite level 3 with 8 plugs right now. Cant believe I even practiced marinescapes without one :O lol

If you want internet control, do some research on both the RK and Apex systems. Both products will do what you want them to do with multiple tanks, multiple probes, etc, but the companies have two very different ways of introducing products. When you start researching (I'd suggest the vendor forums over at ReefCentral), you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Sick thanks man. So this unit could monitor up 250 sperate module. Remember this is for a saltwater/freshwater store and I want alerts when I'm in bed. I just stability in my systems.

Back
Top Bottom