Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #131
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by standridge32
I contacted them within ten minutes Haha
I did too when I found my Niger trigger was dead. I emailed them 3 times and on the last one, I threatened to go to their warehouse which is 45min away and they finally responded 10min later lol.

Old 09-08-2011, 12:08 AM   #132
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
i will be shortly, waiting for my supplies and to get some bigger colonies of stuff. SO faar I plan on fragging, paly's, zooas, xenia and GSP. I might try some candycanes too, I have an over abundance of them.
Wait until you get to an orca meeting with a frag swap/auction. There is a halloween evnt in orlando. I will most likely be there.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #133
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I may be going to the orca event in orlando as well.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #134
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

When is it? I am working a mission at NASA at the Cape all October and into Thanksgiving launching the Mars Science Laboratory. Would like to hit that show if timing works out.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:26 PM   #135
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregcoyote View Post
When is it? I am working a mission at NASA at the Cape all October and into Thanksgiving launching the Mars Science Laboratory. Would like to hit that show if timing works out.
Now that is what I want to see pictures of.

Hope yours goes as well as Spirit and Opportunity! {Love those little guys}
Old 09-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #136
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

No problem with the pictures. I saw the rover last month in the clean room facility. Much attention to detail. It's why an engineer like me loves reef keeping. It isn't easy, but highly rewarding.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #137
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregcoyote View Post
No problem with the pictures. I saw the rover last month in the clean room facility. Much attention to detail. It's why an engineer like me loves reef keeping. It isn't easy, but highly rewarding.
I envy you. Anything to do with space has always amazed me. I am telling my age but I remember as a kid watching all the Appollo rockets go up and then running outside to look up at the moon after seen the first moon landing. Anyone not old enough to remember that really missed out on something special.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #138
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Living in florida I have seen some shuttle launches and let me tell you, it's life changing! It really is something spectacular to behold. I'm glad I got a chance to see the ones I did. You can feel and hear the roar seconds after it launches, its way cool..I was almost born for the moonlanding, but not quite
Old 09-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #139
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
Living in florida I have seen some shuttle launches and let me tell you, it's life changing! It really is something spectacular to behold. I'm glad I got a chance to see the ones I did. You can feel and hear the roar seconds after it launches, its way cool..I was almost born for the moonlanding, but not quite
Sorry to have hijacked your thread. LOL I saw a night shot of the shuttle several years ago. Man, what an experience. We came back from Ft. Lauderdale to the in laws house in Seabring. Just sat down to dinner and the news was on saying they were going up at 5:00 AM. I looke at mey wife and kids and said "You can come if you want but I am going". Spent the whole night on the shores with tons of other people. A family from NY was there with a telescope and we all took turns looking at it on the pad. Amazing experience.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #140
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

I have been honored to work there. They are the best.

Tags
pictures

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com