Aquatic Lighting Systems $75 metal halide kit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where was this bulb from again??? China? Honkong?? stick with the name brand. it's worth awhile!!!!
Which bulb frogii-the CV or the one that comes w/ the set-up in question at the beginning of the thread :? ?

does it make a difference???????????????????? I suspect that all of the manufacturers building theyr 10k and higher bulbs at the same site.

Unless it is swiss made it is a peace of junk. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding :wink:

According to my watch, the swiss haven't figured out how to mix electricity and water yet!!!

just kidding swiss :wink: :wink: :wink:

Here is the response i got from Dave about the brown stuff.

The brown stuff is a color dye that is used in the arc tube. It helps for me to know how long the bulb was burned for warranty purposes.. After about 100 hrs it burns off.

They have been burned for longer than 100 hours but I will be happy to let them burn longer and see what happens, My only problem is that if it doesnt clear away my time frame for my warranty will be over,

Shoot dave an E-mail letting him know your concern. He is not that much of a sticler where he would say they are 31 days old go away. He is a pretty good guy. Plus i am pretty tight with him and a little more pull then other retailers. We won't leave you with bad bulbs

Back
Top Bottom