Blue FIsh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coral beauty has some nice blue/purple in it. A cherub angle also has a lot of deep blue in it.

As with any of the dwarf angels it is a risk. I have had a coral beauty in my tank for 4 months without any issues. I think melosu had one for a couple years before it starting eating corals. I have also hear of them eating them as soon as they get in the tank. It is a gamble.

As with any of the dwarf angels it is a risk
This is a great point. I have yet to find a dwarf angel that would not turn to my corals for a snack. I have not tried a cherub yet, that may be next.

Too bad anthias aren't blue, they'd be really cool as reef fish and schooling fish. Almost bought some pink ones, but I would be way overstocked. Gotta wait for the next tank.

Once upon a time I had 2 chromis in a 30 gallon QT. At feeding time one of them got excited and was chasing food and ran into the glass at full speed and killed its self. True story. Stupidest fish I have ever owned.

My "not plain" blue chromis happens to be one of my favorite fish. He's smart, he doesn't run into the glass.

Hey Brenden, howz your water? Can the fish see through it? (Okay, I'm just giving you a hard time, it's really fun!) Seriously though, you think he'd have at least tried to miss the other fish!

OK Sharon the singer. :D If I had not seen it happen I would not have believed it. It's mouth extended wide open instantly and it sank to the bottom. I left it there for over 1 hour hoping it was just knocked out. I have honestly had less luck with chromis than any other fish. :? The one that did not commit suicide with the glass is the only one I have left. It is on antidepressants in the main. :D

I can just see you coming back to the tank every 10 minutes going, "nope, he's still there...come on fella, breath." (Sorry, can't help it, I'm a really sick person.)

Back
Top Bottom