Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely! I'll have to figure out when I'm available

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just let me know. Text me if you want. I'm usually home. You can come over and we can draw up the plans for the stand and figure out exactly what you want.

Just let me know. Text me if you want. I'm usually home. You can come over and we can draw up the plans for the stand and figure out exactly what you want.

Will do man! I'm excited to get it going. In other news the colors on my sps are slowly coming back and the gobies have settle in nicely. They found a hole near the side of my tank lol

Bribo! Tank is looking great as usual, love those Yashas.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Good seeing you as always! It was also nice to meet your brother!

I'm looking forward to getting this stand started! It will be a cool build for sure!

Bribo! Tank is looking great as usual, love those Yashas.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thanks dingus! Glad to see you're still on the forum! Your tanks looking great as well, love that video and the porcelain!

Good seeing you as always! It was also nice to meet your brother!

I'm looking forward to getting this stand started! It will be a cool build for sure!

Yeah man, me too! Hopefully I can find some time soon.

I can't win!!! Ugh...just found one yasha dead for no reason and no sign of the other. They were both fine yesterday. I quit wth fish...coral do so much better

I can't win!!! Ugh...just found one yasha dead for no reason and no sign of the other. They were both fine yesterday. I quit wth fish...coral do so much better

Oh no! Man, I'm so sorry to hear that! Thats usually how it works with me too she I get a harder to find species that I really want. Hopefully your other one shows up and is still good.

Sorry :( hope the other is okay. I have been thinking about adding a third fish but am rethinking that after your and Paul's luck lately.

That sucks. My filamented flasher wrasse died today as well. Water is good coral is fine. So wierd

Yeah I hate losing fish...:(. Got myself a Hanna alkalinity checker though :D!

I had a cleaner wrasse for a week and it was gone was devastated

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Bought myself some stuff for my bday. Unfortunately it didn't come today but no biggie. Got a Hanna alkalinity checker. New refractometer and RSCP for good prices off brs!

Back
Top Bottom