Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Christmas came early :D!
pcuUWKn.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ooohhh, very nice :D. Christmas came early over here today too

Now I just need a nice rimless beaut like yours to go with the nanobox :p

Oh man, very cool! I know you are excited, heck I am too! LOL. Definitely need some pics once installed.

It's not much to look at lol but here's a pic of tank and controller
lRPfKR2.jpg
sysNR4O.jpg

That's sick! I love the lighting.

All my family refused to indulge my aquarium addictions so no fish stuff for Christmas for this girl hah!

I would've liked a nice LED light for Christmas too.. Lol. But I did get a Surface Pro 3 and an underwater camera (to film/photograph my fish tanks). So I'm a very happy camper.

Yeah it's awesome. I have it at 5% color (super blue) when it comes on and it ramps up to 15-16k and then back down to super blue again. It's amazing!!!

So My timeline for the 40 is probably to have it setup 2-3 months from now (crossing fingers lol). With that in mind I'm sitting here thinking of how to stock it. I have a couple ideas to run by you guys

1. 2 occy clowns (have 1)
Royal gramma (have)
2 helfrichi firefish
Ornate leopard wrasse

Other than that I have no clue lol. I definitely want the helfrichis and I'd love the wrasse but I'd have to find the perfect one. Let me know any suggestions you have.

A guy who is in a us has these two are they like what yiu want bribo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1419330540056.jpg
    1419330540056.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 94
Yep those 2 are beautiful! Leopards are my #1 favorite fish. I just gotta find a healthy one when I upgrade. No impulse buys

This guy is a collector himself I think there is only 12 people in Australia that are aloud to collect fish and corals

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom