Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's one sweet acro! What's the price tag on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make some space! Make some space! Make some space! Lol

Ponapes bn has really made a nice comeback color wise since I browned everything out!
HbGgTlH.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That is a nice recovery on the BN. Though they grow so fast, they just don't do well in the long run in my system. The pink one is all dead I think, algae took hold in the middle of it and annoyed it to death. The green tip frag is O.K., but only there because I couldn't throw all of it away after buying the mother colony to begin with. Not a coral I'll be keeping again until I have a full ro/di system up and running.

Yeah you definitely gotta watch any dead parts. They'll grow algae like crazy! I'm just amazed because a month ago this coral was pretty brown and is now back to being light green with really dark purple tips. Probably my favorite sps in my tank

It's my favourite too lol I just can't seem to find any around me!

It's my favourite too lol I just can't seem to find any around me!

That stinks if you were closer I'd definitely help a reefer out lol

I wish bribo! I'll just have to keep playing the waiting game.

I wish bribo! I'll just have to keep playing the waiting game.

Yeah man keep looking! I'm sure you'll find a frag. In other news I've come to the conclusion I'm a much bigger fan of acropora than any other coral out there lol. Just the way they grow is truly amazing.

Yeah man keep looking! I'm sure you'll find a frag. In other news I've come to the conclusion I'm a much bigger fan of acropora than any other coral out there lol. Just the way they grow is truly amazing.

That 40 gallon acro tank sounds really good don't it? :brows:

I have it in my tank but it still hasn't fully recovered from the red bug incident yet

Back
Top Bottom