Bristleworm Hunter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SoylentGrundy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all!
I've discovered some small worms in my sand bed (small, pink bristle-guys under 1/2" long). I assume them to be bristle worms but am not sure. If they are, is there a good hunter out there i can introduce to the tank to knock them out?
Thanx!

Brisc0 said:
If its a standard bristleworm leave it in there, its a beneficial contributor to your system.

Agreed! But if for some reason you do still want them out you can put some meat in a clean pair of pany hose and prop the end open. They will crawl in and get stuck.

You might want to try that guy from eBay with the detrivore kit. I picked one up a couple of hours ago (met him in Philly) and there were a bunch of bristle worms in the LS. I'll be posting soon.

run a search on e-bay for refugium. Youll find the kits there.I bought the same one.

Goood luck Dewey

I hadn't posted it yet.

Here's the kit I got.

I just posted a new topic 'eBay detrivore kit" but was unable to post the photo's. I'll try again tomorrow if an admin can tell my why my uploads didn't work tonight.

I'll try again tomorrow if an admin can tell my why my uploads didn't work tonight.
Mine didnt either.. Had to link a pic from a personal website...

James

Back
Top Bottom