Buffy's 1st Ever SW Build - Reef Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So twitch, are you saying you need an Eye-ectomy??? That is where they remove the nerve connecting your eyes to you @$$ to get ride of you ***tty outlook on life. :)

Ha yeah. It gets worse every year. One of these days I'm going to have find another job. On the plus side it's the easiest money I've ever made and when I clock out at night, it stays at the time clock.

One of these days I'm going to have find another job.

I can see it now. Twitch in little blue short delivering mail. Perfect fit. You don't have to take the Civil Service Exam because you already are Civil Service and you can go "Postal" whenever you want. (y)

Hahaha. I know she's a she. So I very well couldn't say she was a better man than I am. I don't think I could put up with the list of crap she is. I have a hard enough time not going postal at my job. And it's government so really what's so serious there?

I've got a bad attitude or a low tolerance for blatant BS. Probably both though.

Nothing personal, but with uhmmm the kinda men I work with, I am **** glad I'm a woman, cause they are a very icky representation of the male population. And so nope I'm not a better man than you LOL and I don't wanna be hehehehe;)

So twitch, are you saying you need an Eye-ectomy??? That is where they remove the nerve connecting your eyes to you @$$ to get ride of you ***tty outlook on life. :)

Count me in, cause my outlook is getting worse, or is it getting better--when the give a darn gets busted???

Ha yeah. It gets worse every year. One of these days I'm going to have find another job. On the plus side it's the easiest money I've ever made and when I clock out at night, it stays at the time clock.

Yep worse every year (heck every day). Nope not another job....I hope I can last til retirement.......Not the easiest money I've made, the hardest stressiest (if that is a word) and unfortunately when I clock out, it comes with me cause I'm so wound up.

But hey.....my fishies are still alive and my purple fire fish doesn't dive into the rocks anymore when I go to the tank now :) so my life is awesome, my dog loves me and my fishie likes me too (oh and the grandkids too) so what more do I need............less stress LMAO

I can see it now. Twitch in little blue short delivering mail. Perfect fit. You don't have to take the Civil Service Exam because you already are Civil Service and you can go "Postal" whenever you want. (y)

I wanna pic of him in little blue shorts hehehehe, use it on my tank as a background and call it my twitchy tang lol

Now fish stuff.....went to a fish store today, and I got some pics. I'm gonna post in a few, just took me 2 hours to get my network connection working again. I'm thinking that tank has aptasia but am not sure. I've only been there about 4 times but it has really gone down hill since the first time I was there. I definitely don't want to buy stuff there.

I am thinking of going out to Diver's Den (but jeez they are expensive) and seeing what they have and maybe placing an order here really soon. I wish my Orange Polyps didn't die. I still have the branch and I still have a little hope it will come back. Or I may go to that site someone mentioned ALONGGGGGGGGG time ago bout inexpensive frags. I work this weekend and then off for a couple days so I am hoping to get an order placed and delivered between shifts.

Anyone got some site recommendations?

Am still waiting for my bulb and uhm oh yeah my "Hi-Water Level, Dummy, Wake Up and Shut Me Off" kit to come in.

Soon as my granddaughter gets her hinder to sleep, I'm gonna try to get some pics up loaded tonite to photobucket, and try to post what I can, I would like to know what this LFS has in their tank.

OMG the gobies they had (2 of them) were HUGE those were 5-6" and a sea cucumber I think it was, it was HUGE too must have been 8-10 inches. NO LIE. or if you prefer ...No poo Sherlock :)

I wanna pic of him in little blue shorts hehehehe, use it on my tank as a background and call it my twitchy tang lol
i dont think anyone wants to see that buffy! camera lenses breaking, your back glass shattering and you going blind. not a good deal.

coffeetwitch said:
i dont think anyone wants to see that buffy! camera lenses breaking, your back glass shattering and you going blind. not a good deal.

Plus fish drowning......duh

Experiences from........

Has anyone ordered from this site and if so what has your experience been?

Saltcritters.com

Thanks, am thinking of ordering from them but wanted anyone and everyone's input.

Buffy said:
Has anyone ordered from this site and if so what has your experience been?

Saltcritters.com

Thanks, am thinking of ordering from them but wanted anyone and everyone's input.

I ordered from liveaquraia and saltwaterfish.com... Never tried the other guys.

Buffy said:
How was your experience with saltwaterfish?

I'll let u know Friday... Lol... Got a lion and coral coming in. LA was great. Did aquacon and was very dissatisfied...

Kio707 said:
I'll let u know Friday... Lol... Got a lion and coral coming in. LA was great. Did aquacon and was very dissatisfied...

Maybe having con in the name of a business is bad practice...

FTS

Here's a couple of pics with the switch that has the 1 blue and 1 purple.

img_1650689_0_d9092d629e38fe41e13b1f251567513a.jpg

img_1650689_1_5c83320a31a5b695848df5677775c74c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom