Can Emerald Crab Reach Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarinaClown

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have bubble algae on this one rock. The rock is on top of other rocks and serves as an overhang. I want to get an emerald crab to battle the algae. Will he be able to reach the bottom of the rock that has a big hole on it. Thanks.

image-2339359010.jpg

I have been wanting one for the last couple weeks. Even if he doesn't eat the bubble algae it's ok. I just think they are funny looking and acting. Haha

Mine does not touch bubble algae either. Maybe someone can answer a question. So I hear people say to get emerald crabs for bubble algae. I also hear dont pop them because it will spread. Well wouldn't a crab eating it cause it to pop? Why would it not spread in that case?

Mine does not touch bubble algae either. Maybe someone can answer a question. So I hear people say to get emerald crabs for bubble algae. I also hear dont pop them because it will spread. Well wouldn't a crab eating it cause it to pop? Why would it not spread in that case?

You are right. Only way I know to battle it is to carefully harvest it and throw it away in the garbage.

Back
Top Bottom