Clean up crew--110g reef---???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharklover

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am going to get a 110g sw aquarium with 2 ocellaris clowns,a blue tang,a bi-colored blenny,yellow tang,and probably a flame angel-----2 inches of sand,and 85-100Lbs.of rockwork----------is my planned clean up crew good?--6 turbo snails,1 random small snail available at store,3 hermit crabs,1 emerald crab,1 mini brittle starfish,1 cleaner shrimp,1 peppermint shrimp-------feel free to give advice or recommendations on my cuc plans!!!---thanks---

In my 55 I have at least 60 snails and another dozen hermits. Got a sea hare and a serpent star too. :-D

I think you could beef that up a bit. Unless you want larger snails over smaller ones.

Ok so how about like 2 more turbo snails,another hermit crab,and another small starfish?

I think your tank can def handle a bit more. Most of them you won't even see like the snails. I agree with Mike, check out whats recommended for your tank and go to reefcleaners.com. I've placed a few orders with them adn they are great!! And super cheap too! I will say though if you go through them get a smaller pack than what's listed for your tank. they really over do it there. I got a 25g crew for my 55g tank and it was still a tad much.

One thing about reefcleaners you get extras. The last package I got was enough to take care of my tank and 2 of my friends tank. The only snail that I didn't really like was the nerites because they kept kept crawling out. Like Carey said go for about 1/2 the size.

Back
Top Bottom