clowns !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MoM0

Aquarium Advice Regular
I had 4 clowns in a 40 gal I had 3 previously got a long just fine ..... 1 was large about 2 1/2 inches pther was half his size and the other half there size ......... I then added the 4th and the 4th was immediatly picked on by the 2 nd largest so today I removed the bully and now I have a new trio ..... one is a regular oscellaris another is a white and another is a black what the hell do I do .... do I keep them to see if the trio stays I'd get rid of the regular but its very small and (cute) ... doesn't get picked on

The answer is the same as last week. It will cause problems. 2 clowns that have paired is all you should have, especially in a 40. I wouldn't try it even in my 220.

As cute as they are... I agree. Bastard is a common name I gave my developing female lol. Two clowns in a 30gal is just comfortable. Sorry :/

But the trio I had in there got along just fine till I introduced the new 1

^ we told him all this in another thread before he added the fourth. He ignored the advice and did it anyway. I think he was hoping to find a different answer to the same question.

Just gave back the two orange oscellaris clowns got my thick white striped and black guy in there now lets get them spawnin

Back
Top Bottom