Daryls 120 gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks man yeah fish wrangler it worked a treat.. Then I messed it again hahah I moved a few corals around and this is the out come ( sorry for bad pics )

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1454686530217.jpg
    1454686530217.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 1454686549206.jpg
    1454686549206.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 91
Thanks man yeah fish wrangler it worked a treat.. Then I messed it again hahah I moved a few corals around and this is the out come ( sorry for bad pics )

Glad it worked, I cleaned my glass yesterday and have to do it again today. Streaks are no fun

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah everytime I clean it I have someone come over and I give them a frag hahah let me know if u guys want to know anything f about my system :) couple recent pics

Attachments

• 1455106633071.jpg
    1455106633071.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 1455106648299.jpg
    1455106648299.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 1455106663015.jpg
    1455106663015.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 1455106675086.jpg
    1455106675086.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 69
Thanks guys. Had a minor problem with the tank today due to my very old house that is run on wire fuses. Power tripped out and lost all power to my tank and for the first time for some reason my sump over flowed... Lost about 5 gal of water luckily no coral or fish loses. I had no spare water on hand so had to go grab some off a friend. Everything is back to normal now got my calcium reactor tuned and also have started running rowaphos

Thanks guys. Had a minor problem with the tank today due to my very old house that is run on wire fuses. Power tripped out and lost all power to my tank and for the first time for some reason my sump over flowed... Lost about 5 gal of water luckily no coral or fish loses. I had no spare water on hand so had to go grab some off a friend. Everything is back to normal now got my calcium reactor tuned and also have started running rowaphos

Yikes! Good thing you didn't loose anything though.

Lost power again all last night everything is out and swimming so seems alright. We now have no power to that whole section of the house

Do they make battery back ups for sicci pumps?

You could always use those computer backups. I forget the name of them, but they should work for any pumps or whatever. Something I need to invest in myself.

You can use ones for computers, you can make yourself one from car batteries...lots of different options. That or have battery powered minnow pumps for power outages.

You can use ones for computers, you can make yourself one from car batteries...lots of different options. That or have battery powered minnow pumps for power outages.

The battery powered minnow pump is a good idea.

I was going to use a UPS but Tue price of one that will actually last a while is crazy high. I was talking to a friend and he can hook up jebao rw pumps to rc car batteries and get 4-5 hours out of them so that might be an option

Tank looks great! Hey how long have you had the Orange shoulder tang?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom