Does this look ok? And ID please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 99% sure its a Pagoda cup coral. Typically mine only looks like that if its getting stepped on by my cleaner shrimp. I'll upload a picture of mine. It was actually a picture of my Midas, but you can see it in the background. The polyps are always out, and now mine are even more out to where you almost can't see the "plate" part.

I have mine in high flow and decently high lighting as well. Its about 3/4 up my tank under a Radion.

Pic will follow from phone.

TLTGF said:
I'm 99% sure its a Pagoda cup coral. Typically mine only looks like that if its getting stepped on by my cleaner shrimp. I'll upload a picture of mine. It was actually a picture of my Midas, but you can see it in the background. The polyps are always out, and now mine are even more out to where you almost can't see the "plate" part.

I have mine in high flow and decently high lighting as well. Its about 3/4 up my tank under a Radion.

Pic will follow from phone.

Ok thanks. So it's not heathy? Should I move it again? It looks like it wants to come out.

I'd say leave it there for about a week, if it doesn't start to look any better, than maybe try again.

TLTGF said:
I'd say leave it there for about a week, if it doesn't start to look any better, than maybe try again.

Ok cool, thanks for your help. It looks a lot better then before.

View attachment 86174

That's before. Looks better now right?

Last edited:
TLTGF said:
Certainly appears to be looking happier - that's why I think you should leave it for a week or so, may just need time to settle. (y)

Will do. Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom