Originally Posted by Darylb
You should be alright I'm pretty sure the palytoxins are only released when the zoas are stressed if anything does happen and you start to feel short of breath go to the hospital and tell them everything
Ok thanks, after the 5g (of the 20g setup) the zoas were still open, so when I swallowed the water I don't think they were stressed.... (I swallowed the excess reef water AFTER the water change)
Thanks for help
Update, after 25min I don't feel anything anormal, except the salt taste in my mouth...