Exterminator!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CBRGuy

Aquarium Advice Freak
I rent a townhome that has an exterminator come one a month. I always tells them not todo my place, but they did today... Should I be worried about my tank?

The worst part it that they said we have termites and my tank is on the first floor which is above my garage.... This is just great a 1500# tank sitting on a floor with termites.. 8O

we have exterminators come regularly and so far i have had no troubles with my tank, althought it is FW. i just cover the top with about 5 towels so that hopefully nothing gets through those.

hope ya have insurance :) think the only way to really get rid of them if to fog the whole house for like a week !!

Thanks for making me feel better scuba :) I know that there will be a big dispute if anything happens since techincally I am not supposed to have pets. but I can always pull the fish out and tell them that I like to keep rocks in saltwater.

Either that or tell them that they are food :)

most places dont count fish as pets ime !! they dont crap on the floor they dont chew on the door jams ect... i bet they wouldnt say one word its more like furniture to rental people :)

If nothing else be sure you run with carbon for the next few days and change out fequently. Might be nothing will happen but at least you will have some piece of mind.

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom