finally mature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishtender

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all,
I am so happy. I think my tank has finally matured. It has been up and running for about 11 months now. In that time I have fought all the usual battles from Ich to Cyano and more. But lately I have noticed the water quality is consistently stable. I was used to seeing traces of nitrates and nitrites and phosphates etc. Now my levels are all at 0.0 and have remained that way for appr. 1 month.

I still fight the green algae, but with my new fuge set-up i think the problem will be greatly reduced. Even so, all my friends seem quite happy and healthy. My fish are full of color and the corals are growing and glowing.

It was quite a task getting things this way. Now I can sit back and enjoy the hobby more without constantly struggling to keep all the parameters in line.

What amazes me most, is that, even after all this time, I am still finding new things to look at.

Howard

Congratulations.. (y) (y)

fishtender said:
What amazes me most, is that, even after all this time, I am still finding new things to look at.
If that ever stops, there is only one solution... MTS!

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom