Fish Wish List Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bencj

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 6 month old 115 gal fish-only tank and would like any suggestions on good entry-level fish. I'm interested in getting the following fish:

Naso Tang

Powder Blue Tang

Pair of Percula Clowns

Blue Spot Puffer

At this point, I have a Firefish Goby, a school of Green Chromis (as starter fish), and a Queen Conch and I would like to know if I would be able to keep any of these with the above-mentioned fish. If anyone has any suggestions on any other fish, any specifics that I should know about, and the chronological order of introducing these fish, any response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

good entry-level fish

I would not classify the following in that category.

Naso Tang

Powder Blue Tang

If water conditions are good and stable the PBT could fair well in that size tank for sure. The naso will grow quite large so be aware of that. Im not a puffer person so I cant speak on the puffer. The clowns will do fine in the setup you describe and with the fish you currently have.

Other fish to look at would be dwarf angels, hawk fish, wrasses, would you be interested in adding some decorator shrimp like some skunk cleaners or fire shrimp?

Back
Top Bottom