GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibrahim said:
Mine don't so I wouldn't know.

Ok cool. Ill go for nerites, and maybe turbos. I dont want the turbos to know over my arch! So ill get 5 hermits and 5 snails very soon

Thanks adam!! How do the most recent tests look? I know iv been posting alot of test pics, but im pretty biased an need some true answers! Lol.

Attachments

• image-1457564406.jpg
    image-1457564406.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 63
Woohoo!! Cool! Do we have to do a PWC before we add the hermits and turbo tanks? If i dont add anything until this weekend, will that be all right?

I would do a pwc. It's not going to die off over a few days, you'll be fine. You will need to either feed the crabs or get a fish also. They will die if they don't have a food source.

needmorecowbell said:
I would do a pwc. It's not going to die off over a few days, you'll be fine. You will need to either feed the crabs or get a fish also. They will die if they don't have a food source.

Ok good! What flake food do you suggest? I dont know if i have the time for a water change until friday...will the BB be good?

I use new spectrum flakes and pellets as well as a wide assortment of frozen foods. I recently have started feeding spirulina flakes as well, fishies need their veggies too! lol

Do the water change then you can and go fish/invert shopping! You've earned it!

carey said:
I use new spectrum flakes and pellets as well as a wide assortment of frozen foods. I recently have started feeding spirulina flakes as well, fishies need their veggies too! lol

Do the water change then you can and go fish/invert shopping! You've earned it!

Woohoo! Haha this is exciting! We will probably pick up some vegi flakes and pellets, we have brine shrimp and mysis already!

Im thinking water change saturday and grtting some inverts that night. I would do it friday, but friday is ping pong night;) lol

needmorecowbell said:
I use omega one for my clown but my cardinal can't eat it. I give them both mysis also.

Good, i have heard omega is good right? Why cant your cardinal eat the flakes?

Hi ping pong more important than a water change:eek::lol:i'm only kidding!
Very exciting getting close to getting some livestock! Just a quick question i have heard that turbo snails and hermits don't mix? I never had any problems though? Good luck and keep us posted on your progress:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom