Good Deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rob_mango

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well today I feel was a good day I went to lfs and got both a clown tang and a naso tang for 50 bucks 25 each that is the best i have found here in phoenix anyone know any good info on them I got some good info off line but it is all the same as the other tangs I dont think all tangs take the same care or do they

Well today I feel was a good day I went to lfs and got both a clown tang and a naso tang for 50 bucks 25 each that is the best i have found here in phoenix anyone know any good info on them I got some good info off line but it is all the same as the other tangs I dont think all tangs take the same care or do they

Yes and no. They all take basicly the same care but some are more difficult than others. I don't know much about the Naso except they get BIG. The clown is very delicate. perfect water conditions and will take some work to get him to eat. You have the perfect tank for them. good luck with the clown tang I think it is by far the most beautiful non angelfish

Back
Top Bottom