Got my ebay RODI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jaiden

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well I Got one of the ones from Water General (the "american made" ebay guys. filterdirect or something) It took me a few hours to install, as I have no plumbing experience, but now it works great.

I need more of those cool fittings! anyone know what they're called?

I want another faucet too, which runs off the same size icemaker type piping. Where can i get one? I didn't see any at Home Depot or Lowes. Do I have to order one from the filter guys? I want to put one upstairs on my kitchen sink and another one inside my fishtank stand so I can plumb for an autotopoff when I get my sump going

I wouldn't use one of the ice maker fittings. You need a way to turn the water off to change the filters. could you add a sink in the basement to hook it up permanetly? If not you could change the plumbing under the existing sink to add a second foucet.

Ya that is it.... I could only remember John...... John Guest fittings go to google and type it in there are a lot of places that sell them. My local HD has them just not a large variety.

Cool, I got an RO unit from filter direct also, I am installing it today, and I will post if I need help.

Back
Top Bottom