GulfLiveRock.com Has anyone done business with gulflivegock.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikenhecker1

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am lookin go info on the timeliness of their business. Everyone says that the live rock is awesome but I found a post where someone payed for rock and didn't get it for some time. Just wondering how long I will have to wait. Thanks guys and gals.

I ordered all of mine off of saltwaterfish.com. Ever since, they kept my business for coral and fish. They have many different types of live rock as well.

I live in Louisiana, I ordered it five days ago. I was just looking for some insite from other customers as to how the transaction went down. The site told me that it would take two days but I only got a conformation from PayPal. No shipping dates or anything.

I'm probably just impatient. Thanks guys

I got some uncured rock from them and absolutely love it!!!

RYVe2KT.jpg

N9ik6Ci.jpg

0olc2HM.jpg

6e8Dux4.jpg

Absolutely love it! It did take a bit longer than I expected to get it... a little over a week after I ordered it. When I didnt get a tracking number three days after it was placed I called him up and he said he had just dove for it that day and it would be shipped the following week. When I received it, I was a bit disappointed with the amount of life on it. Those corals in the pictures looked completely dead. A couple weeks after I got it in my tank though the rocks started to come back to life. All kinds of cool macro algae started popping up and the corals did as well. There was also a large tunicate, nice orange sponge, all kinds of weird filter feeder hitchhikers. Very interesting to figure out what everything was. I ordered the 17 lb nano special and would highly recommend it! I did put it in as my tank was cycling however... you probably wouldnt want to put the uncured into a tank that has inhabitants. There was a lot of die off as it was only wrapped in wet paper towels and shipped overnight.

Wow that looks great. I hope mine looks that good. Well that's reassuring. Thank you for sharing. I guess we shall see. :)

Back
Top Bottom