haddoni on the run?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sw-addict

Aquarium Advice Freak
We have had our carpet for a few months and it has stayed in place the whole time now today he just went on the run and I placed him back where he started and when I got home from work he was under the cave he used to be on top of. Why would he decide to head for the dark after being happy with 2 hosts a percula clown and a anemone crab?

Quite possible the water flow has changed in the tank? Or the light conditions have changed. Bulbs aging. Doubtful but if there is somethign new 'up current' of the anenome it might be picking up on some chemical emissions from the new coral and decide it prefers to move away.

Usually when an anenome goes on the move its best to let it find a place it likes vs moving it back. This will only stress the anenome more and often just cause ti to go on another expidetion in your tank.

same thing happened to me with my bulb anemone. he was in the same place for literally 6 months...one day he decided to take a hike. he's been in a dark, completely shady spot for about 4 months. i have no explanation. happy maroon clown and 1200w radium light....cant figure it out

WOW see the ohh..poop..not today thread mine picked up and moved this week for no reason after being happy for months. Mabye the moon shifted or something :)

Doan

Back
Top Bottom