Help pick out next fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mine.Mine.

Aquarium Advice Regular
:fish2::fish2:

Hey everyone! I am in need of some suggestions. My LFS and I are trying to think of what would be a good addition to my 55g reef... that can stand a bully clownfish (putting it nicely). She has harassed 2 gobies in to suiciding out, but has managed to be cool with the lawnmower blend (granted he is pretty good size). Right now I have 3 clowns (one clown was old and died a while back). She harasses her mate more than the other. Right now I only feed once a day, should I need more often to help with aggression?

But back to the main question... help me find my next fish!

:thanks:

dont they nip and eat corals though?

In my opinion yes and they all do eventually there are no reef safe angels in my opinion there are some that eat less or different types of coral

My recommendation is to get rid of the clowns replace them and get your goby and whatever else you want
if that’s not a option think of adding your clowns to the sump for a month then reintroduce them

Also a net on the top might help prevent other jumpers

Either get something as big or bigger than the bully or take them out & set up a smaller tank just for them. Here's a fun idea, make the new tank into an anemone tank.

Back
Top Bottom