Hi I am new here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jabba

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi...

I just wanted to say what a lovely layout this site has and also to introduce myself and my marine aquarium...

regards

Jabba

PC270017.jpg

asz0081.jpg

as0017.jpg

3430.jpg

3439.jpg

PC270004.jpg

HELLO AND WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Beautiful tank. So crisp and clean. I wish I had a larger tank so I could house tangs. That will be my next tank...

:mrgreen:

Thanks I hope to finish "rocking" it out this year...but living rock here is so damn expensive...I also have some videos of my previous set-ups that I will try and upload later.... :D

WOW!

A school of Yellow Tangs is so gorgeous!!! I got one the other day, but they look so much cooler as a school!

:hat:

Quick question. What is that blue background you have? Is that just the wall color behind the tank?

The reason I ask is that I want a blue background on mine just like that. It gives the illusion of depth to the tank and also makes for some nice glimmer like your second picture from the top.

Macatua: Here is too a good game tomorrow...

GO DAWGS!!

Yep blue background....a few more pictures here...I hope they are not starting to get boring....

I just made a donation but forgot to add my ID details...can anyone tell me how the donation system works...or what time fishfreak comes online ??...so I can give him my details....

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

We appreciate the donation!! Helps keep this site running.

FF comes online at all times of the day. Best way to reach him would be to private message him.

Yep blue background

Is that the wall or something you put on the back of the tank? With the new pictures you just posted, I really want that background.

keep the pics coming awesome thanks for sharing 8)

judging on the picture size, it looks like no more than a 75... More like a 55 gal...

timbo2 said:
judging on the picture size, it looks like no more than a 75... More like a 55 gal...

Are you honestly serious or did you forget to add a zero on the end of your figures ?? look at the size of the power heads and seaweed clip...then have another guess :wink:

Full details coming shortly...

It looks quite a bit larger to me, in the order of 200-300 gallons, maybe more.

Beautiful tank.

It looks quite a bit larger to me, in the order of 200-300 gallons, maybe more.

If you notice there is a couch or chair beside it in which you can judge the size from...

I would say a 72 X 18 or 20 X 22...

Weren't you or are you the proud owner of a 180?

Back
Top Bottom