How much would you pay for a 180gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sango

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have this chance to buy this 180gal rr with stand and canopy. They are only 1.5 years old and in great shape. The stand and canopy are black and the stand has some drawers in it. Tia

I bought a practically new 180 RR with dual overflows, oak stand and canopy. New quiet one or little giant external pump (do not remember) with new wet/dry sump and UV. It also included lights but they were NO. for $500. I had planned to make a predator tank with it but it is still sitting in storage. I got a really good deal so I am not sure what to tell you. I also bought a 120 gallon acrylic (tank only) for $100. I used it for a QT and then sold it to a friend.
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/download.php?id=17388

its worth whatever your willing to spend.

You can check online to see what there going for but if you want it and its under $700 I would jump on it.

I paid more for my 110 new. it included a wet / dry but big deal.

180 is pretty sweet.

Make sure you have help if you get it. It is probably the same tank I have stored. Just the tank weighs around 360lbs empty.

as long as it's not ridiculous expensive, i'd just say get it.

I wish i could consider a 180g tank, but i'm in my first home and have no room for anything larger than a 75g at the moment. I'll probably have to move to another home or add on to this one to ever get anything bigger.

tank looks great, locall they have a 125g in a fishstore i saw earlier for 200

Back
Top Bottom