Ich gone, fish in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vowelmovements

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
From my previous post you might remember I had two damsels with ich. I upped their feedings and was planning on setting up a 10gal QT to hypo them but two days ago I noticed: no more white spots! This was after I had simply fed them twice a day (flake/mysis) instead of every other day and left the skunk shrimp to his job.

So.. should I expect this to be simply a break in the cycle of infection before the fish are re-infected? Or if they continue spot free are they cured?

I am curious because I am eager to put a yellow canary blenny in the tank, but not if it will simply get ich and die. Suggestions?

I also put a rock with ricordia shrooms in my tank, I am experimenting with lighting and right now it is in the middle of my tank (under a 110w pc); should I try getting some plankton additive to feed them?

Thanks!

Ur tank is still infected. The parasites simply dropped off ur fishes to reproduce more 0.o. Continue curing ur fishes is a must

Good Luck, Ich is not pretty

Back
Top Bottom