Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-19-2004, 07:53 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Invertebrate Food

Aloha All, I have a tank full of different iverts. I have a sheriff badge star, pencil urchin, rock boring urchins, cowlrys, hermit crab, and brittle stars. I was wondering if you have some advice about the food to give them. I pour different kinds of liquid invertebrate food into the water circulation. I was wondering if there was some solid food to feed the sea stars? I know they like algae but I don't know if there is enough in my tank. It is a 50 gal cube with three powerheads. Let me know if you all have any advice. Thank you. 8O

dolphineducator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 08:41 AM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

My brittles eat formula two pellets. It's fun to watch them reach oout to grab them and curl'm up to their mouths. Can't help you with the rest of your critters though. Usually, whatever food falls to the bottom or lands on the rocks does inverts well. Might consider using some frozen stuff that lands at some point as opposed to liquids that just float around.

"Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we are here we might as well dance!"

austinsdad is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com