Let’s see those frags and inverts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only issue is some stupid vermetid snails have taken residence on its plug and it’s blocking the coral from growing in certain areas

Gm2QBy7.jpg

ladeMsr.jpg

DowMpZH.jpg

In5WIUZ.jpg

NSKRCkl.jpg

CGRf9Ro.jpg

ItKPCUu.jpg

Ncv5gPQ.jpg

some new goodies Ive gotten over the last week
Trying to figure out what kind of leather I got it was listed as a finger leather and I know that's not a finger leather .
Got to get my tank tooth brush it fell behind a rock so I can clean up my sponge it grew from a piece about the size of a tack it's in the second pict.

Last edited:
got this leather on a frag plug was about the size of a pin head now it's really starting to take off thinking finger leather

Attachments

• DSC_0132.jpg
    DSC_0132.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 87
hey stranger long time no see . he sure is loving that nem as I glimpse over to my tank
to not see mine

hey stranger long time no see . he sure is loving that nem as I glimpse over to my tank
to not see mine

I know, I know! School year and kids sports start and I abandon my tanks and aquarium friends! How'd you get the pictures to post? When I first posted it, they just looked like links. I'd like to update more but cant figure out the new pic requirements.

Back
Top Bottom