LFS not co-operating with anenome issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The guy in Daytona is a marine biologist. I went to order my fish and expected that after they came in he would hand them over. he keeps his new livestock qt'd then he puts them together (the clowns im looking at) til they pair up THEN I can come pick them up. I thought at the time it was super anal retentive but is that overkill?

It highly depends on what his "QT" protocol is.

Innovator said:
It highly depends on what his "QT" protocol is.

He said he puts them in a different system and watches them for abnormalities. That's pretty much what the buyer is supposed to do isn't it? He said he holds them for a week then will mix the clutchs so they can pair up. He said that could take a week more til I could get them

When I got my sebea anemone I wad told it would be fine but I was in the same boat as you. They wouldn't take it back so I brought it to another and they gave me 1/2 of what they sold it for. So I lost a little but it didn't die!

Technically he is just holding them and culling any dead or soon to be dead, not QT (QT= medicate). Holding them doesn't mean disease isn't present.

Back
Top Bottom