looking for live sand and mangrove plt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lekker11

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Can anyone tell me a good website to buy live sand or mangrove plants? I've done some searching and am not satisfied with what i found. Or if anyone is in the Chicago area and can tell me of a local place, that would be great also. Thanks!

Yea, John just had a sale where he was giving away mangrove plants (free or for $1.. can't remember). If you order from there mention it.. you might get lucky. He's a great guy.

I'd skip the live sand. No real benefit from it. Regular old dry sand will be 'live' in no time. If you're in a real hurry find a friend (make a friend) and ask for a scoop from them their tank to speed up the process.

Yea, John just had a sale where he was giving away mangrove plants (free or for $1.. can't remember). If you order from there mention it.. you might get lucky. He's a great guy.

I'd skip the live sand. No real benefit from it. Regular old dry sand will be 'live' in no time. If you're in a real hurry find a friend (make a friend) and ask for a scoop from them their tank to speed up the process.

I don't know if that sale is over or not but usually in the coupon/code box if you type in either nano reef or nano-reef you get some type of discount.

Back
Top Bottom