Looking to get my clown a friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

classklown90

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 14 gallon biocube thats been up for a little over 3 months. Its very stable, nothing dies and i feed every 3 days with a waterchange every week or two(20%). I have a small perc clown and id like to add a companion for him. i was wondering if he will kill a new addition and also if my tank can handle it?

My stock list:
1-small perc
1-very small green chromis
1-YWM goby
1-skunk cleaner
1-emerald
CUC
Various soft and lps corals

if its pushing the limit, im willing to do so. I just do not want it to crash my tank. nothing has been added in over a month. thanks alot

I got the same setup. Added my second perc 2 weeks ago.. They're fine together. Just get a smaller one than the original. However as they pair they most likely will become agressive towards other fish...

how many fish do you have? alos was your second clown larger or same size? And yes i know but my watchmen can hold his own and hes always at the bottom. My chromis should be fine but if not he can be moved to my 34 gallon

Just the two clowns.. Second was smaller. I do have coral banded shrimp, hermits, snails, royal sea urchin, congy anemone and they all get along fine. I doubt I'll be adding anymore fish..

Back
Top Bottom