Magnificent foxface hiding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mudzie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Newer foxface hides alot? The 4" fish is in my 75 and seems healthy enough, comes out to scarf up at eating time... Sneaks out to clean off nori in algae clip... But after 2 weeks i would have thought it would have gotten a little Use to my presence?? Is this the norm for this beautiful fish?? There are no aggressive fish in the tank either.. Thanks...

My one spot hid for a day or so but now is out all the time, I have a hard time looking in the tank without him sitting right in front of my face

Attachments

• image-2427829466.jpg
    image-2427829466.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 100
I've heard from multiple people that their foxfaces are shy for weeks. He'll get used to you at some point, it's just gonna take some more time. Their super cool fish, so worth the wait, I think.

Yea thanks it is an awesome fish, slow mover and gets along with the others. Guess i will just be happy when i don't have to watch it from around the corner.. Haahaha

What an awesome fish, coming out all the time, eats like a pig and move like a battleship slow and with direction....

image-3439059349.jpg

Back
Top Bottom