Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-26-2004, 04:37 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: ENGLAND
Posts: 56
Maidens Hair / Turtle Grass problem

I got some maidens hair recently, but in the last week 90% of it turned blonde from being bright green, and now all the grass has shed leaving 10% nice healthy hair, 90% rock.

I checked with my LFS where I got it from, and the two other specimens they have, have also done the same.

Has it all died, or anyone else experienced this? Thanks

stevelikesfish is offline   Reply With Quote

grass, hair, turtle

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
substrate for caulerpa or turtle grass Saltwater Reef Aquaria 3 02-02-2006 08:33 PM
maidens hair greatgman Saltwater Reef Aquaria 0 10-07-2005 09:06 PM
WTB: Turtle Grass Hara Archive 0 09-01-2005 04:40 PM
Maidens Hair / Turtle Grass gone white? stevelikesfish Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral 0 10-20-2004 07:09 AM
Reef/Turtle Grass Bed N8WI Saltwater Reef Aquaria 6 09-08-2004 07:11 PM

» Photo Contest Winners

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.