Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-30-2004, 03:39 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Missing blenny

My boyfriend has a 46 gallon tank and he put in a Lawnmower Blenny that I thought was the coolest thing ever. He was not so hot for it but he put it in for me. I went out of town for a week and he dissappeared! I was thinking maybe he returned him since he was taking up valuable "fish space" but he claims that he must have been eaten. Here is what he has- an anemone, yellow tang, blue tang, clown fish, cleaner shrimp (skunk?), some corals, hard and soft, and a bunch of blue hermits and turbo snails. He was not in any of the equipment- I looked everywhere. Did these other animals eat him? The yellow tang was always trying to hit him with some spike on his tail but could that have done him in? Or did he really just return him? Thanks.

Old 10-30-2004, 04:57 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

The anemone could have ate him if its a big anemone.......The fish you list are not fish eaters..... Could have died and the crabs ate it.
I say hook up a lie detector and get a bright light and sit your BF in the chair for some serious questions..

TANK PICS http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=98202
seaham358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 02:17 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to nam2212 Send a message via MSN to nam2212 Send a message via Yahoo to nam2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaham358
The anemone could have ate him if its a big anemone.......The fish you list are not fish eaters..... Could have died and the crabs ate it.
I say hook up a lie detector and get a bright light and sit your BF in the chair for some serious questions..
LMAO. That is the funniest thing I have heard today.
Old 11-02-2004, 06:54 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

LOL... this is too funny, please keep us informed!

Sorry you lost the fish~

Tags
blenny, missing

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com