Moving 90 Gal to 150 Gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to go look at the tank today. I'll post pics as soon as I'm done looking... Then buying lights!!!!

Haha. Turn the tank into a FOWLR and load it up with more awsome fish. Some trigs, groupers, and puffs would be good!!!!!! :)

150 gallon has hit a bump... It was a tall tank, not a long... SMH... If u list something on CL, please know what ur selling... SMH

Do to 150's being all tall, I'm going for a 125 now. Not what I want, but what will get me by for now and keep me happy for a bit.

Thats why i didnt go with a 150, too darn deep for my stubby t-rex arms. LOL

Also why I may never go to a 220, I;d have to swim in there to maintain it. But a 180 has potential.....;-)

Also why I may never go to a 220, I;d have to swim in there to maintain it. But a 180 has potential.....;-)

No 180's available. I tried that too. LOL

Picturing Carey with a snorkel, mask and flippers. Oh, and a stick. :lol:

Well, closing this thread. I'm sticking with 90g for now. I'm happy with it and it's a good starter.... I'm still learning more then I was aware. It'll be a future build down the road...

Back
Top Bottom