My 25 cube build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frankie_Garcia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I just moved into my apartment, and wanted a new tank but stay nano size. I ended up buying a Marineland 25gal Rimless Cube tank.
I built my own stand
And it's drilled to be reef ready
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399929359.803461.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399929377.723006.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399929387.962844.jpg

Thanks! Appreciate it Frankie. Just wondering, all are your scapes held together just by gravity? They look impossible, and very cool

Thanks! Appreciate it Frankie. Just wondering, all are your scapes held together just by gravity? They look impossible, and very cool

Yes sir they are. Mostly all my rocks are mature. So I find ways to keep them stuck on each other with gravity.

Wow! Things really seem to have grown a ton in 3 weeks... and did you add a few new corals? Looks great.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Wow! Things really seem to have grown a ton in 3 weeks... and did you add a few new corals? Looks great.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Yeah I have been dosing my tank to keep my calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium levels consistent.

Back
Top Bottom