my apoligy to my misrepresentation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

philly

Aquarium Advice Freak
im sorry for saying it was urngent i did nt meen to make anyone mad im just so eager with stock my aquarium with fish and seeing that the only way of getting marine fish where i live i have to mail order them and no sites seem to deliver in canada. so i sincerely ask for your help

thank you

Why not just order from an online Canadian e-tailer, there are quite a few. A google search should find you a few.

Cheers
Steve

Philly, I kinda did that in your other post in jest......I am not mad. Just that when you see something like that you think that maybe someone is having a serious problem with their tank or fish and need some answers right away. Just kinda caught me off guard with your post.

Anyway, welcome to AA.

Mike

Sorry, thought you where looking for a marine supplier in general. As far as just fish are concerned, only J&L from the list above.

I would join the Canadian forum and post the same question. Mabye someone from the same area would have something a bit closer.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/groupcp.php?g=730

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom