My clown fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saltwaterking

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a inch and a hafe false purular clown and I wanted to have a pair clowns so I bought the same one but alot smaller one about a hafe of inch and when I put him in the bigger one kept trying to nipple at him and do this weird thing it looked like he was going into shock or twitching And I'm not sure if that's a good sign or a bad sign it's only been a couple of hours since I have the small one In and from time to time the big one nips at him can some one help me figure out why this Is happening ??

Generally, you want to add a bigger one than the one that is currently established. They are most likely just sorting out dominance issues as of now. Shutting the lights off may help a little.

Yeah that's what I did now I kinda thought that. It wasn't a good idea to get one that small to pair with mine but the guy at the LFS, told me the smaller the better

Yeah I here u but u think their gonna pair or the little one might not make it ?

Back
Top Bottom