My new Yellow Watchman Goby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the exact same fish, and he's just a little bigger than yours. I thought he had died a long time ago and then he appeared in a new area in my tank. I think he might have paired up with one of the pistols that hithchiked on my LR but i'm not sure. He will disappear for a week or more, than show up and look nice and healthy. He used to be out in the open all the time for 3-4 months, then I guess he decided to start wandering through the depths of my LR. Funny little guy, I just wish he was out in the open more often.

tripper

LOL! It was soooo cool today. I was looking at my tank,and I havent seen my Goby for a day or so. I was looking at the rock and all the sudden his head peeps out. I am like what the..? But he knew it was feeding time so he came out to see me. I gave him some flake food, and whatever the Clowns didnt eat, he ate. He was just cruising on the bottom of the tank and snatching up flakes. Man, this guy is great. I am sooo glad I bought him!!!

I have a diamond watchman goby, and he sifts through the sand alllll day long, even though im sure he probably doesnt get much. When i feed my fish though, anything that comes within 6 inches of the bottom, the goby will go after. When i first got him he was quite timid though, just give yours a few nights and maybe you'll see a change

I would really like to have a pair of golden headed gobies though am cautious about not being able to have them eat.

Back
Top Bottom