my only fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ashiee2

Aquarium Advice Activist
image-1508733920.jpg

my clown hosting my coral haha just thought id say that.

Very nice pic. One fish or one hundred. It doesn't matter. It is still super interesting. Are you planning to add more? How big is your tank?

bioteacher said:
Very nice pic. One fish or one hundred. It doesn't matter. It is still super interesting. Are you planning to add more? How big is your tank?

My clown hosts a clam lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120728_124645.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120728_124645.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 139
:) i have the red sea max 250 and i had about 7 fish in there but maybe a month ago they all started to die and i wasnt sure y but this guy was the survivor . . and nice picture with the clown and clam hahah

about 1 year . and here is a pic on different desing. just something different

image-4199495519.jpg

everything hasnt opened up yet hope everything goes well

what are your water parameters
if its a year you shouldn't be loosing everything if things are right .
so maybe everyone here might be able to help figure went wrong
give us some info

No idea why everything died? Was it the temp?? I know my temp can get pretty high... But the corals would be the first to die, not the fish.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
No idea why everything died? Was it the temp?? I know my temp can get pretty high... But the corals would be the first to die, not the fish.

What about oxygen? Do you have surface aggitation or a skimmer ? Just a thought

The RSM does have a skimmer, and it has duel powerheads, one larger then the other. I have never had perameter issues with this tank, how often were you testing?

Nu-Nu the eel said:
The RSM does have a skimmer, and it has duel powerheads, one larger then the other. I have never had perameter issues with this tank, how often were you

Seems odd perhaps a parasite

about once a week every sunday is my day to test it all and give it a clean

i reakon it was my heater problem i had o well everything seems good now i just added my second clown so my other clown has a friend and he seems to love it

That sucks.... Did it crack? Seems hard for it to crack in the back right compartment because it is surrounded by foam and water. I bought a little 12 dollar digital thernometer for my RSM, that tank can change temp and i wanna be ready for it.

after my 2nd heater cracked and zapped me I had a brain storm and enclosed the heater in a 1 1/2 inch pvc pipe with 3/8 inch holes drilled into it now it can have a rock drop on it and not break
it still gets all the water circulation and works just as good just has body armor around it
it also don't stand out as much since it blends in now that its starting to get Coraline growth on it

wow thats a good idea but no it didnt crack just stopped some how i dont no .
the tank seems all good now .

Back
Top Bottom