Need some inverts!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nitrate

Aquarium Advice Freak
Since I got my liverock from liverocks.com I have began to appreciate inverts much more. I even got rid of two fish that I had for a long time in order to keep inverts.

I recently added a General Star, Hermit crab, two long spined urchins, and a couple of unidentified anemones (came on a piece of rock I bought and no they are not glass)

With my porcy puffer, lion, filefish and cow, what inverts would work? Im thinking about a blue star and a pincushion urchin.

Any advice would be appreciated.

150 gal
40 lbs base rock
100 lbs gulf rock
40 lbs Fiji rock

Nice choices. Consider an orange star. (see my gallery). Also a tuxedo urchin (again see me gallery, or firefighterXX he has a nice one).
Have fun!!

Thanks Quarry, never seen a tuxedo before, looks like something I need!!

PS saw lots of inverts in Coz, kinda sparked my interest :wink:

Coz will do that to you, among other things. Not sure with your puffer, but maybe some cleaner shrimp?
Also, am considering a post Christmas Coz trip, interested? How about you scuba_steve and anyone elso for that matter.
Sorry if I got off subject.

Puffer will pick up anything that fits in his mouth, so I'm leary about shrimp. Hes a pretty big fella too (thats actually him in the avatar)

Trip sounds good to me, only 2.5 hours from DFW!!

Back
Top Bottom